The G Biennale
The G Biennale (GB) is a major cultural event which places outstanding and significant cinema, art, theatre, dance, music, and architecture housed in rotational instances from local, national, and international contributions. Its ethos is born from a need for greater cultural innovation from hybrid online and physical events through to present quirky, risky, vibrant, thought-provoking, and enriched projects within the seven nodes of celebration.
Building an ongoing international cultural event sustained by the vibrancy of the creative sector.
- empower creative practitioners with a world class arts festival
- connect the public through open access and curated activities
- enrich the creative sector through engagement and celebration
- provide a world class cultural event celebrating our six nodes of critical practice
- establish these nodes as permanent fixtures of the Australian arts landscape
- foster an ongoing dialogue of enriching futures